Water Heater Replacement in the Twin Cities
Water heaters work hard to keep your home functioning properly, so it’s important that yours can be relied on. From showering to cooking to cleaning, your water heater is held responsible for it all. If things go amiss with your unit, Genz-Ryan Plumbing & Heating has the necessary tools and expertise to properly replace it, leaving you with a system you can depend on for your day-to-day routine.
Contact us at (612) 223-6158 to speak to a professional plumber about our water heater replacement services!
Types of Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater: With these types of heaters, electric elements heat the water to your desired temperature on-demand. Because of this, they only use energy when needed and shut off the rest of the time. This further eliminates the risk of losing your cherished hot water. They are also much smaller in size than other types of water heaters and are easily mountable, making them ideal for saving space.
- Storage Water Heater: Storage water heaters are a standard option, but they boast their own set of benefits and are typically the most popular choice. They are available in natural gas and liquid propane and are able to store gallons of hot water at once. They are also relatively maintenance-free as there are no filters to clean or replace.
Call the team at Genz-Ryan at (612) 223-6158 to learn more about our products and services.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Although water heaters are among the longest-lasting home appliances, their life span will still inevitably come to an end. Be on the lookout for any of the following signs it may be time to replace your water heater:
- Lack of hot water: An obvious sign of your water heater failing is if it isn’t producing hot water or your hot water supply runs out quicker than usual.
- Old age: Just like any type of machinery, the life span of your water heater will ultimately cease. You should eventually look into replacing your unit with a new one when it hits roughly a decade of service.
- Your water has a weird look: Another telltale sign of your system not working up to par is the quality of the water. If you notice your water is the color of rust, it’s likely your unit is facing corrosion and is in need of a replacement.
- Loud, abnormal noises: The presence of rumbling or other unusual noises could be due to a leak or potentially a buildup of sediment at the bottom of your machine. Should this be the case, you should consider looking into a water heater replacement.
- A rise in monthly bills: As discussed, many factors can lead to the need for a replacement. Another way to tell is an increase in your water heater bill—this lets you know that your unit is using more energy and that there is likely an issue with the way it is performing.
Reach out online or at (612) 223-6158 to speak to an expert today!
Our Water Heater Installation & Replacement Services
The team at Genz-Ryan is ready to install a new and trustworthy water heater to your living space. There are a few steps to take in order to ensure the proper choice is selected for your specific needs:
- Pick a type of fuel: Although the two most common choices for fuel are natural gas and electric, you can also choose from propane, fuel oil, solar energy, and geothermal power.
- Choose an appropriate size: Different types of water heaters vary in size, so it’s important to select the right measurement for your particular home.
- Select your ideal type of water heater: On top of picking the appropriate size for your home, you need to choose either a tankless or storage hybrid water heater depending on your preferences and your home’s requirements. Things like the amount of energy you are willing to use will play into this decision.
Why Choose Genz-Ryan for Water Heater Replacement?
Genz-Ryan has been serving the Twin Cities since 1950, providing 100% uncompromising customer satisfaction to all of our clients. As our great reviews show, we are constantly raising the standard of quality and performance. We offer excellent warranties that guarantee exceptional service with added security and protection from any manufacturing and installation mishaps, so you can have peace of mind.
Genz-Ryan is ready to assist you with all of your water heater service needs. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (612) 223-6158!
Schedule Water Heater Replacement Today!
If you reside in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas, make an appointment today with our family-owned and -operated company. With over half a century of serving our community and establishing long-lasting relationships with our customers, we are confident in our ability to provide you with superior service and results you are sure to love.
Ready to replace your existing water heater with a unit you can count on? Contact us at (612) 223-6158 to schedule a service!