Water Heater Repair Services
Servicing Minneapolis-St. Paul & Surrounding Areas
Water heaters are one of the most forgotten appliances in your home—that is, until something goes wrong. You depend on your water heater for daily tasks, including cleaning, cooking, and showering. Turn to Genz-Ryan Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical the next time you need water heater repair. Our prompt, professional, and courteous team will restore hot water to your home in no time.
Genz-Ryan is an industry leader in plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, and indoor air quality. We have been recognized as real innovators, and we’re often among the first to master new services and products, including ultra-energy-efficient heating and cooling systems.
Contact our water heater repair company at (612) 223-6158 or contact us online. We proudly serve the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
Our Water Heater Repair Services
If your water heater requires immediate attention, don’t wait until regular business hours to contact us. We are a leading emergency plumber in Minneapolis-St. Paul. Our professional plumbers are available to take your call 24 hours a day.
We can do repairs on any kind of water heater, and our experienced plumbers can repair traditional and hybrid water heaters. We have extensive training, and we operate under leading master plumbers to ensure a job well done.
FAQs About Water Heater Repair
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we hear about water heater repair:
- How long should my water heater last? Traditional storage water heaters typically last 10 years. Tankless water heaters may continue working for up to two decades.
- Can I repair my water heater without having to buy a new water heater? That depends on the unit’s age and condition and the cost of the repair. As long as your water heater is less than a decade old and doesn’t have a structural leak, a repair may be possible. We’ll offer an estimate before work begins so you can make the most cost-effective choice.
- What are the signs I should repair my water heater? Some of the most common water heater problems include no hot water, leaks, discolored or smelly water, strange noises, and power issues.
- Why doesn’t my water heater work as well as it used to? Sediment buildup is the most likely reason for decreased performance. Professional service aims to remove this sediment so your water heater runs more efficiently.
- What color should the burner flame be? The flame should glow steady and blue. If it flickers or looks yellowish-orange, you could have a carbon monoxide leak. Turn off the water heater and call us right away!
- How soon can you repair my water heater? We offer 24/7 service in the Twin Cities and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Contact the Water Heater Repair Experts in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Don’t suffer without hot water any longer than necessary. Call Genz-Ryan Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical for quality service you can count on! We have years of experience and pursue yearly ongoing training, so we’re always up to date on industry trends. We always do good work for our customers, and that includes staying informed of the latest tools and techniques so we can deliver a job well done every time.
Need water heater repair services now? Call (612) 223-6158 or contact us online today!