Sump Pump Systems & Service in the Twin Cities
If you wait until your basement floods before getting a working, dependable sump pump, it will be too late! At Genz-Ryan we offer a line of high quality sump pumps that can prevent such a nightmare.
Your Basement’s Best Defense
At Genz-Ryan, we have over 60 years of experience. When we perform a sump pump installation in your Minneapolis-area home, we’ll get the job done to your satisfaction. We can install any sump pump and also offer a time-tested, high-quality line of Pro Series sump pumps to fit all your needs.
Do you have a damp basement or flooding problems the Twin Cities area? Call Genz-Ryan today at (612) 223-6158 or contact us online to learn how our sump pump services can help!
WHAT ARE SUMP PUMPS?
Sump pumps are responsible for pumping excess groundwater from the basement or crawl space to the outside of your home. Installing a sump pump in your basement is your best defense to prevent flooding. Basement flooding is an all-too-common experience for many Minneapolis-St. Paul area homeowners. Studies show that 90 to 95% of all basements will, at some point, experience a problem with water penetration that something as simple as a sump pump could have prevented. Even one inch of water can take many hours to clean up and cause thousands of dollars in damaged furniture and flooring.
To learn more about the protection a sump pump provides for your Minneapolis-St. Paul home, speak to our plumbing experts today by calling (612) 223-6158 or contacting us online!
BENEFITS OF A SUMP PUMP
A sump pump is the best defense for your basement, and it has other benefits as well. These benefits include:
- Keeps you worry-free no matter what the weather is like outside
- Results in a cleaner and healthier home
- Helps prevent water damage to home and furnishings
- Keeps your foundation dry and intact
- Keeps the dampness from settling in, giving you a warmer, drier basement all year round
- Helps control the humidity level of your basement
- Removes moisture, which is a breeding ground for fungus, mold, and mildew
- Helps prevent wall coverings and paint from peeling
- Helps prevent rust and corrosion of metal appliances
SIGNS YOUR SUMP PUMP NEEDS A REPAIR
There are many different reasons a sump pump needs repairing. Here are some common sump pump problems that our team will be able to diagnose and fix for you:
- Overwhelmed Pump – If your is sump pump is not the right size for your home, it might not be able to handle high volumes of water, which can leave you with a flooded basement. Have one of our experts come out and inspect your sump pump to make any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Pump Burnout – A burnout can occur because of a faulty float switch or an overworked, underpowered pump. Pumps can be prone to failure, so it’s a good idea to have one of our experts ensure that your pump is not going to experience burnout.
- Power Outages – A sump pump needs power to function correctly. Pumps can get tripped by a circuit breaker, be affected by a power outage, or simply get unplugged accidentally.
- Clogged Intake – If the intake becomes clogged, this prevents the pump from extracting water from the sump pit or sump liner, causing a backup.
- Frozen/Clogged Discharge Line – The discharge pipe is what keeps water from your foundation. The pipe can be clogged with dirt, roots, and other debris, or frozen during extreme winter conditions.
Has your sump pump stopped working? Call Genz-Ryan today for sump pump repairs at (612) 223-6158 or contact us online. We are available 24/7 for all your emergency plumbing needs in Minneapolis, Bloomington, Eagan, Eden Prairie, and beyond!
SUMP PUMP INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT
Most sump pumps last 7 to 10 years before a replacement is necessary. When you need a new sump pump for your Twin Cities home, turn to our plumbing experts at Genz-Ryan. We offer new sump pump installations, as well as sump pump replacements. Plus, our team is available 24 hours a day for emergency service in case your sump pump fails in the middle of a storm or a flood. Our sump pump installation services include:
- Removing your old sump pump, if necessary
- Installing or cleaning out your sump pump pit
- Selecting a pump with the best flow rates and power ratings for your needs
- Installing the sump pump and connecting the discharge line and electrical supply
- Testing the sump pump and explaining its operation
Make sure your Minneapolis basement stays dry with a new sump pump from Genz-Ryan. Schedule your sump pump installation today by calling (612) 223-6158 or contacting us online!
CALL US FOR SUMP PUMP SERVICES IN THE TWIN CITIES
We have an exclusive 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our customers in the Twin Cities. We are an industry leader in plumbing, heating, cooling, remodeling, and indoor air quality. We have been delivering uncompromising customer satisfaction to our community since 1950 and can deliver the same to you today.
When you need sump pump services in the Twin Cities, look no further than Genz-Ryan. Call (612) 223-6158 or contact us online to schedule sump pump services today!