Trusted Toilet Services in Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
The toilet is perhaps the most in-demand plumbing fixture in your home. If yours is clogged, leaking, or wasteful, don’t delay — call the experienced team at Genz-Ryan Plumbing & Heating today! We understand the frustrations of a malfunctioning toilet. That’s why we strive to restore peace and tranquility to your bathroom by offering the toilet repair or replacement you need.
Give us a call at (612) 223-6158 or contact us online to request same-day toilet service in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. We’ll make sure you’re never left without a functional toilet for long!
Toilet Repair in Minneapolis-St. Paul
One of the most frequent toilet problems is also perhaps the most distressing. You might be frustrated by a toilet running and wasting water or a flush handle that never works right, but nothing presents so immediate a challenge as the clogged toilet — especially when it might be the only toilet in your home!
When you face a clogged toilet or any other toilet issue, you can count on the experts at Genz-Ryan to show up quickly, assess the situation, and provide a fast, effective repair — so it doesn’t come back again in a few days. Significant clogs rarely happen for no reason, after all, and once they start happening the issues with your drainage only tend to get worse.
If a reasonable amount of plunging and safe household remedies like pouring in hot water fail you, call a professional plumber to resolve your clog instead of getting more aggressive with the plunger or reaching for a liquid plumbing solution.
If you damage your pipes by forcing the issue or by dumping caustic acids down your pipes, you’ll cause more trouble for yourself in the future. Even if nothing goes wrong, you may have more and worse clogs in your future if there is a root cause you’re ignoring.
Contact Genz-Ryan online or call (612) 223-6158 for expert toilet repair in Minneapolis-St. Paul.
Signs You Need Toilet Repair
There’s nothing worse than having your toilet break. If this has happened to you, a quick, reliable repair can help minimize the disruption to your daily routine. Here are the top five signs you need to call Genz-Ryan for toilet repair:
- Constant clogging: An occasional clog is no cause for concern, but if you find yourself breaking out the plunger more than once a week, your toilet might be having issues.
- Faulty flushing: If your toilet runs relentlessly or flushes feebly, there could be a problem with the flushing mechanism, or the water pressure might be low.
- Leaks: If you see water pooling around the base of the toilet, you should address this problem quickly to avoid property damage. Also, be aware of leaks between the tank and the bowl, which may cause “phantom flushes,” wasting water in the process.
- Rust: Check the toilet’s metal components occasionally. If you see rust, this means the part in question is wearing out and should be replaced before it affects the performance of your toilet.
- Gurgling noises: A drain blockage could cause the toilet to make strand sounds when it flushes. Address this problem quickly to avoid a sewer backup.
If you notice any of these signs, contact Genz-Ryan 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for emergency toilet repair.
Causes of Major Toilet Clogs
Toilet clogs can stem from all sorts of sources, including the obvious: toilet paper and waste — pure bad luck, in other words. But in most cases, your clogs are a symptom of some other problem, such as:
- Kitchen grease in your drain line
- So-called “flushable” wipes
- Hard water
These can all contribute to your drainage line getting narrower, which makes it harder for your toilet to flush. If this is the case, you might also notice other drains going slow or getting backed up in your home. Drain cleaning can help remedy narrowed drain lines and thus restore function to your toilet.
You could also have a problem with your toilet installation, resulting in weak flushes and the poor flow of water. Your toilet itself can have parts inside of it narrow, meaning it might be time for a new toilet.
Ready to get that toilet unclogged? Contact Genz-Ryan today by dialing (612) 223-6158 or contact us online!
Toilet Installation & Replacement in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Upgrading your outdated toilet is one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways to add value to your home. Here are the specific benefits of replacing your toilet:
- Make the bathroom more inviting: If your old toilet has unfashionable colors and features, update it to help the entire bathroom feel more modern.
- Improve functionality: Innovative toilet technology includes everything from dual-flush handles to heated seats to LED lights. These features improve functionality, boost efficiency, and make your bathroom experience more luxurious.
- Conserve water: Was your toilet manufactured before the Energy Policy Act of 1992? If so, it probably uses more than 1.6 gallons of water per flush. Today’s high-efficiency toilets are much more eco-friendly, using as little as 0.8 gallons per flush without compromising performance.
- Increase resale value: New plumbing fixtures, including toilets, are a wise investment. If you’re moving soon, updated fixtures can pay for themselves by increasing resale value and making your home more appealing to buyers.
To enjoy these benefits in your home, please call (612) 223-6158 to request toilet replacement or installation today.
Schedule Toilet Services in Minneapolis-St. Paul
A toilet that wastes water or doesn’t work right can be stressful. Fortunately, Genz-Ryan has you covered. Our team has decades of experience performing toilet replacements, installations, and repairs in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. We are dedicated to making sure all your plumbing fixtures work correctly. Count on our innovative services, excellent warranty coverage, and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
If you’re having toilet troubles, contact Genz-Ryan online or call us at (612) 223-6158 to schedule a visit from our professional plumbers today.