Drain Cleaning Services in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Clogged drains are one of the most common problems that homeowners in the Minneapolis area encounter. Although there are a few at-home methods that can clear a clogged drain safely, it is often best to call a professional, especially for stubborn or recurring clogs.
Whether you have a clogged sink, a backed-up toilet, or a problem with the main sewer line, turn to our team at Genz-Ryan Heating & Plumbing for help. We offer drain cleaning services throughout the Twin Cities area, and our plumbing experts are available 24 hours a day for emergency service. Since 1950, our family-owned and operated company has been serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington, Eagan, Woodbury, and the surrounding communities. Our plumbing services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we offer unparalleled honesty, integrity, and excellence.
Do you need help with a stopped drain? Call Genz-Ryan today at (612) 223-6158 or contact us online to schedule drain clearing services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul region.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning
A clogged drain can quickly ruin anyone’s day. While some at-home methods like a plunger or a mixture of baking soda, vinegar, and hot water may work to clear a stopped drain, it is best to avoid harsher methods such as chemical drain cleaners. They can actually damage drain systems, and they can be dangerous to handle. To clear clogs safely, call a professional drain cleaning service when you notice any of the following signs of a clog:
- Drains that are completely clogged or backing up
- Drains that are slower than normal
- Odd gurgling or bubbling noises
- Noise in other fixtures when a toilet is flushed
- Objectionable smells
For fast, reliable drain cleaning services in Minneapolis, Woodbury, Burnsville, or the surrounding areas, contact our team today.
Professional Drain Cleaning in the Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
As a leading provider of plumbing services in the Minneapolis area, Genz-Ryan has the skill and experience to handle even the most stubborn clogs, and we are available 24/7 for help anytime, day or night. Our drain cleaning services are reliable and cost-effective, and we use several methods to remove clogs, based on the location and the type of clog. Our services include:
- Video camera pipe inspections to find the curse of the clog
- Hydro jetting to clean clogs using high-pressure water
- Pipe snaking to remove tough clogs
- Augering to cut through the most difficult clogs in drains or sewers
- Trap removal and cleaning for clogs in accessible sinks and fixtures
To learn more about our full range of plumbing services in Minneapolis-St. Paul, contact our team today.
Tips to Avoid Clogged Drains in Your St. Paul Home
Although not all clogs can be prevented, there are a few ways you can minimize the chances in the future:
- Dispose of cooking grease and oil in the garbage, instead of the drain
- Scrape dishes before washing to keep food particles out of the drain
- Place strainers in bathroom sinks, tubs, and showers to catch hair and soap residue
- Avoid flushing anything but waste and toilet paper down the toilet
- Do not flush paper towels, hygiene products, flushable wipes, or foreign objects
Contact us today for more tips on preventing drain clogs in your Minnesota home.
Call Today for Drain Cleaning Services in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Solve your drain problems fast with drain cleaning services from our team at Genz-Ryan. We strive to be your one-stop-shop for all your home comfort needs, including plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical services.
Call (612) 223-6158 today or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.