To schedule HVAC maintenance service in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, contact Genz-Ryan Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning online now!
And to save even more on your next HVAC service with Genz-Ryan, be sure to check out our excellent deals and specials!
What Happens During HVAC Maintenance Service
- Calibrate your thermostat
- Clean or replace system filters
- Lubricate the moving parts
- Check and tighten the electrical connects
- Clean and remove debris from critical components
- Check fuel lines and refrigerant levels, as applicable
- And do much more!
Are you ready to schedule heating or air conditioner maintenance? Contact Genz-Ryan online now!
Our skilled contractors provide tune-up services for all types and brands of heating and cooling equipment. We also proudly offer the complete range of HVAC service, from AC installation to heating repairs, furnace service, and more!
Why Regular HVAC Maintenance?
Many people hesitate to take a proactive approach to HVAC service. These folks tend to wait until something has gone wrong before calling us. Often, that means that:
- They’re left without the comfort they need, usually on an extremely cold or hot day.
- They’re contacting us during the busy season when many other local homeowners are calling for help and service.
- They end up paying more to fix their heating or cooling system than they would have if they had opted for preventative HVAC maintenance service.
When you’re on an annual schedule, you can save time and money while getting peace of mind that your heating and cooling system is reliable and ready to take on the harshest temperatures of any season!
More Benefits of Regular Heating & Cooling System Maintenance
- Improved comfort: A well-maintained HVAC unit will run properly and efficiently, which means consistent temperatures and a more comfortable home.
- Reduced energy bills: Efficient heating and cooling systems won’t use more energy than they should. Since up to half of the energy your home uses is consumed by its HVAC system, this can mean big savings month after month on your energy bills.
- Warranty compliance: Most manufacturers require routine maintenance as a term of their warranties. So, if you don’t get regular HVAC maintenance, you may be invalidating your warranty!
- Longer lifespans: When properly maintained, heating and cooling systems can last several years longer, sometimes as much as 3 to 5 years longer (than they would have without regular tune-ups). That can mean you get optimal value from your HVAC investment.
Plumbing Maintenance Service & Agreements for Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro Area Homes
Just like the heating and cooling system in your home, your plumbing system needs to be maintained so that it runs efficiently and reliably. Regular plumbing maintenance can prevent unexpected disasters, keeping everything from your water heater, garbage disposal, drains to your faucets, sump pump, and more in peak condition. While that can save you money and prevent the need for emergency repairs, it can also keep:
- Manufacturer’s warranties valid for as long as possible
- Energy and water bill costs down
- Your systems operational for as long as possible
Don’t put off plumbing or HVAC maintenance any longer! Contact Genz-Ryan online now to schedule service!
We offer money-saving maintenance plans for heating, cooling, and plumbing systems, so you can be confident that all of your home comfort systems are working properly year round.