Jack Ryan Academy
Are you interested in a stable career in a field that’s essential in any economy? People will always need HVAC technicians, which make the trades virtually recession-proof.
Jack Ryan Academy is an HVAC schooling program run by Genz-Ryan Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Students who enroll in the 12-week program obtain the knowledge and skills to prepare them to enter the HVAC industry with confidence and success. And they get paid to do it!
There’s no better way to get your foot in the door to the Residential HVAC industry!
Why Jack Ryan Academy?
Genz-Ryan is an industry leader and innovator for home services in the Twin Cities area. Our firm commitment to providing expert services ensures we deliver total home comfort and customer service at every level.
Jack Ryan Academy provides comprehensive training courses that let you earn while you learn and include:
- Convenient daytime classes
- Hands-on and ride-along learning throughout the program
- EPA certification
You also receive employee benefits like:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly paychecks
- Company-provided uniforms, cell phone, tablet, and boot reimbursement
- Company-provided van and gas card after program completion
Why Become an HVAC Technician?
Thousands of HVAC jobs are created each year. HVAC technicians have great earning potential and job security.
Traditional College vs. Jack Ryan Academy
While traditional college degrees typically take four years to obtain, trade school programs are generally completed in much less time.
One of the greatest advantages of enrolling in a program like Jack Ryan Academy is that you receive hard skills training and hands-on experience in your area of study.
Other benefits to attending Jack Ryan Academy include:
- No tuition or debt accumulation — the program is free! (Note: Stipulations apply)
- No stress about finding a job after the program completion. The program is designed to train you at Genz-Ryan, to stay working for Genz-Ryan for years to come.
- You’ll positively affect the environment by making HVAC systems more efficient, reducing the energy needed to run them.
APPLY NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT IN 2023!
Jack Ryan Academy is now accepting applications for the training session. Compensation is $16 an hour, with plenty of room to grow!
How To Apply
There’s no HVAC experience required to enroll. You only need to be:
- 18 years old or older
- The holder of a valid driver’s license
- Motivated to learn
- Someone who enjoys working with people!