Plumbing Repair in the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro Area
“Plumbing problems never happen at a convenient time and often require immediate attention. Our professional plumbers will arrive on-time and work until the job is done.”
– Plumbing Mgr
A Minneapolis Plumber You Can Rely On
Whether your kitchen sink is backed up, your water heater is no longer providing enough hot water for your needs (or none at all!), or you want to update that outdated 80’s style bathroom, Genz-Ryan Heating & Plumbing offers you experienced, trust certified plumbers that will arrive on-time in a clean uniform. And, our plumbers will clean up before they leave.
Our skilled plumbers can repair, maintain or improve the plumbing system in your Minneapolis St Paul area home and our plumbing service includes a 100% money back guarantee, along with customer care policies that are unmatched in the industry. We have been serving the Twin Cities metro area since 1950 and remain committed to providing the highest quality plumbing service around.
Our plumbing services include:
- General Plumbing Repair
- Water Heater Repair
- Drain Clearing
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Water Heater Replacement
- Sump Pump Installation
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Water Line Repair & Replacement
- and more
The only plumbing contractor you’ll ever need!
- You approve the price of the plumbing repair or installation work Before We Start
- Quality plumbing workmanship at a Fair Price
- Plumbers wear shoe covers and use drop cloths while in your home
- Our plumbers clean up after themselves
- Professional, Trust Certified Plumbing Technicians
- Member of the Better Business Bureau, A+ rating
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For all of your Minneapolis plumbing needs… don’t hesitate to give us a call or schedule service online!
“We have not had much need for plumbing service until recently and we were very pleased with the service and the overall customer experience was very positive. Our house is not brand new anymore, so we were also happy to see a reasonable service and maintenance plan as well.” – Amy