HVAC Service Technician (Burnsville, MN)
Posted On: October 17, 2016
Genz-Ryan Plumbing and Heating is a family owned and operated company located in Burnsville, MN and has been delivering the best customer service since 1950. We focus on area furnace repair, air conditioning repair, and plumbing repair needs while serving all around the Twin Cities, including: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Rosemount, Savage, and communities in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area.
Genz-Ryan Plumbing & Heating is currently seeking a full time HVAC Service Technicians. In this position you will perform skilled level work to install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, balance and perform analysis on all types of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) equipment systems, designs and applications. Conduct trouble shooting using diagnostic test equipment, perform visual inspections to determine failure or scope of repairs, isolate malfunction and initiate corrective action.
What you will be doing:
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
- Reassemble and test equipment following repairs.
- Inspect and test systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect any locate malfunctions.
- Discuss heating-cooling system malfunctions with users to isolate problems or to verify that malfunctions have been corrected.
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the materials expended on work orders.
- Test equipment
- Adjust controls.
- Recommend, develop, and perform preventative and general maintenance procedures such as cleaning, power-washing and vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, and changing filters.
- Assist with other work in coordination with service team.
What we look for:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of HVAC Practices and codes
- Obtain and maintain certifications
- Successful candidates must be able to pass Drug Screen/10yr Bkgrd/Crim/DMV Screen. Must have clean driving record for the past 5 years. No DUI
What we offer:
- 100% Paid Health Insurance (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid Dental Insurance (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid STD Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- 401(K) Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
So, interested? We are looking forward to a long-term working relationship with a hard-working, talented and dedicated individual. Consider a career move to our company by sending a resume. Starting wage of $15.00/hr + depending on experience. Compensation is negotiable.