Air Cleaners in the Twin Cities
Indoor air quality issues have become an increasingly important issue, especially for homeowners. At Genz-Ryan, we offer a variety of indoor air quality options for your Minnesota home.
Genz-Ryan is proud to offer both PureAir™ Air Purification Systems by Lennox® and Pristine Air Indoor Air Cleaners to our friends and neighbors in Minnesota. Air Cleaners & Purifiers both work together with your heating and cooling system, improving your health and comfort while at the same time keeping your home cleaner.
PUREAIR™ AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM
Have indoor air quality that’s bad? Your best defense is the PureAir™ system. It uses exclusive UVA-light technology to attack all classes of indoor air contaminants including particles, mold, mildew, bacteria, odors and chemical vapors. And if you want to target ozone, the system not only reduces, but also destroys this known lung irritant.
- Industry-exclusive air purification technology
- Whole-home purification works with your existing heating and cooling system
- Only indoor air quality system to attack all three classes of indoor air contaminants, like:
– Small, breathable particles such as dust, dirt, pollen and allergens
– Airborne mold spores, bacteria and viruses
– Odors and chemical vapors
- MERV 16* PrecisionPleat™ media filter
- Removes OVER 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron**
- Removes OVER 90% of bioaerosols ranging in size down to 0.01 micron**
- Removes and destroys approximately 50% of household odors and chemical vapors in a 24-hour period***
- Hospital inpatient care/general surgery level filtration
- Reduces and destroys ozone—a product of pollution and a known lung irritant****
*MERV = Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. Describes the filter’s ability to capture particles and ranges from 1 to 16. Typical fiberglass filter = MERV 1. The higher the MERV rating, the better the filtration.
**One micron = 1/25,000 of an inch in diameter.
***Based on laboratory and field studies.
****U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, “Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences,” August 2006.
Pristine Air – Air Cleaners
Pristine Air cleaners provide excellent whole-house particle control, filtering 99.97% of particles in the air from 200 down to .3 microns in size! This air cleaning system helps relieve allergy symptoms and reduce asthma attacks.
IAQ 1000 Features & Benefits
- Polarized media air cleaner
- Electroplates particles to media filter from 200-.3 microns
- Can relieve allergy symptoms
- Can reduce allergy attacks
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us today. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!