To our valued customers,
At Genz-Ryan, we want to protect the health of our customers, staff and communities amidst the outbreak of COVID-19. It is very important to us that we can continue to provide high-quality heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical services to all, in a safe environment.
We are prepared to navigate the challenges during this time and continue our business operations as normal while keeping the safety of our employees and customers in mind.
Recognizing that the nature of our business requires travel and in-person interaction, we would like to share with you the measures we are taking so that all of our employees, homeowners, and other business partners remain safe.
These measures include, but are not limited to:
- We have increased our hygiene measures at all our offices, including the disinfection of most transited and high-touch areas.
- We have implemented a no hand-shaking policy where all our employees have been educated on different ways to interact with co-workers and customers.
- We encourage employees to take routine precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please visit CDC’s coughing and sneezing etiquette and clean hands webpages for more information.
- We encourage employees, clients, and site contacts to seek advice and medical attention if you feel you are at risk, become ill, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- We are outfitting our technicians with sanitizing kits, and other items to help protect their own personal safety and welfare, as well as that of our customers
We hope to be your reprieve from the outside stressors that comes with these trying times. Our ultimate goal is, and always will be, to provide exceptional home services.
As always, we appreciate you, our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you soon!
In health and many thanks,