Tankless Water Heater Installation
So, you’re in the market for a new water heater, and have decided that you want a tankless one to be green and to save water costs. Great! While tankless is a great decision in your new water heater, installing one is more complicated than simply replacing one tank with another.
Here’s what you can expect during the process:
- We’ll send out an expert estimator to determine what your needs are. We’ll ask about the size of your house, your usage, and we’ll have a look around your home to see the number of bathrooms and hot water-using appliances, such as dishwasher and washing machine.
- We’ll give you an estimate in writing that includes all the work necessary with no hidden costs.
- We’ll answer any questions you have completely, to your satisfaction, and in language you can understand.
- Our licensed, experienced plumbers will design your new system to fit in the space provided and to meet your hot water needs. Each system of pipes and fittings is custom designed for your home. Then, we stock our truck accordingly so there are no surprises on installation day.
- If any permits are necessary, we get them for you.
- Tankless water heaters run on electricity as well as gas, so if there is not a ready supply nearby, we ensure that it’s installed.
- We’ll turn off the water and the gas to your current water heater, then we’ll drain it and remove it. We take care of disposal, so that’s a hassle you won’t have. And, we’ll do it in the most environmentally responsible way possible.
- It’s quite common for the new tankless water heater to need bigger gas lines due to the way in which they use fuel when hot water is demanded. New, larger, gas lines will be installed by professionals.
- New water lines will run to the new location of your tankless unit. The pressure relief valve discharge line will be relocated as well.
- Next, your new water heater will be tested thoroughly to ensure there are no leaks, either water or gas. We’ll test it at every point in your home that hot water is requested.
- We’ll ensure that when the work is done, your home is just as clean and tidy as when we arrived.
The last step, of course, is when you start enjoying hot water on demand and save money and energy while you’re doing it. The icing on this particular cake is in knowing that your satisfaction is guaranteed 100% with Genz-Ryan.