Service Parts Runner (Burnsville, MN)
Genz-Ryan Plumbing and Heating is a family owned and operated company located in Burnsville, MN and has been delivering the best customer service since 1950. We focus on area furnace repair, air conditioning repair, and plumbing repair needs while serving all around the Twin Cities, including: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Rosemount, Savage, and communities in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area.
Genz-Ryan Plumbing & Heating is currently seeking a full time Service Parts Runner. This position will provide assistance to service and retrofit technicians on repair/replacement calls and transport necessary parts and supplies for project completion.
What you will be doing:
- Transport parts, supplies, invoices, and paperwork daily to technician and homeowners
- Provide courteous customer service
- Assist technician on job as needed
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Accurately perform light clerical duties
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
What we look for:
- Ability to physically aid the service technician in the handling of appliances or equipment to be repaired or replaced
- Position may require flexible hours
- Successful candidates must be able to pass Drug Screen/10yr Bkgrd/Crim/DMV Screen. Must have clean driving record for the past 5 years. No DUI.
What we offer:
- 100% Paid Health Insurance (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid Dental Insurance (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid STD Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- 401(K) Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Compensation is negotiable based on work experience. Training is provided.
***Hours for this position are approximately 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. Additional hours will be required as workload fluctuates based on seasonality and special events/promotions.
Interested candidates can reply with a resume and cover letter.