Sump pumps are responsible for pumping excess ground water from the basement or crawl space to the outside of your home. Installing a sump pump in your basement is your best defense to prevent flooding. Basement flooding is an all too common experience for many Minnesota homeowners. Studies show that 90 to 95 percent of all basements will experience a problem at some time with water penetration that something as simple as a sump pump could have prevented. Even one inch of water can take many hours to clean up and causes thousands of dollars in damaged furniture and flooring.
At Genz-Ryan we have over 60 years of experience helping our Minnesota neighbors. When you invite us into your home we’ll get the job done to your satisfaction. We can install any sump pump and also offer a time-tested, high quality line of Pro Series sump pumps to fit all your needs. We’ll dig the pit and install the pump, as well as install the discharge piping.
Pro Series Sump Pumps - Industrial grade sump pumps for the residential market
Benefits of a Sump Pump:
- Keeps you worry-free no matter what the weather is like outside
- Results in a cleaner and healthier home
- Helps prevent water damage to home and furnishings
- Keeps your foundation dry and intact
- Keeps the dampness from settling in, giving you a warmer dryer basement all year round
- Helps control the humidity level of your basement
- Removes moisture, which is a breeding ground for fungus, molds and mildew
- Helps prevent wall coverings and paint from peeling
- Helps prevent rust and corrosion of metal appliances
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!