– Plumbing Mgr.
A garbage disposal is the most convenient way to deal with messy food scraps, while helping to keep your kitchen clean. If you find your current garbage disposal isn’t getting the job done, it’s time to replace it with a new one.
Replacing or installing a new garbage disposal can be a hassle, as it involves the uncomfortable, confined workspace under your sink. You’ll also need to be comfortable with plumbing and electrical, as it involves both. At Genz-Ryan, we’ve been in the business of helping Minnesota homeowners for over 60 years. We offer a variety of I
nsinkerator® garbage disposals
to meet your individual needs or we can install whatever garbage disposal you provide us.
Benefits of Garbage Disposals:
- Catches food particles from dirty dishes
- Minces particles that would otherwise clog your drain
- Reduces odors in your kitchen
- Provides drainage for a dishwasher
- More sanitary home conditions
- Less garbage in your home means fewer trips to the garbage can
- More environmentally friendly than adding food scraps to a landfill
For more on garbage disposal replacement or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!